Information for Home Buyers
First-Time Home Buyers
We are organized to give special help to first time buyers. We realize you probably don’t understand all of the home purchase process, and we will take the time to answer all of your questions and make sure you understand every step along the way. Then we will use all of our vast resources to help you find the home that is right for you.
After you find the right home for you, you can expect us to:
- Assist you when you are negotiating and writing your contract with your builder.
- Help you evaluate your add-on options with an eye on future resale value.
- Assist you with financing and be there at your loan application.
- Help you coordinate the project with the builder and monitor your home’s construction progress (if not already built).
- Be present and assist you during your walk-through inspections.
- Be with you at closing and assist with all paperwork.
After you are all moved in, we will still be here to help you with any problems that may occur with the property and generally assist you with your real estate needs.
In addition, as a first time home buyer, you are probably eligible for special financing and other programs. We will help you to take advantage of these special opportunities.
We can also help you understand how the current federal $8,000 tax credit for first-time buyers works.
Contact us now for more information or assistance.